Thursday, November 13, 2008

fly me to the moon

Fly me to the moon and let me play among those stars.
Is there a playground on the moon? Because I want to ride on the swings. Let my long hair sway and catch up with my speed when I ride the swings violently as if the ground of the moon are made of marsh mallow, and if I fall on the ground. I will not cry, I will take a bite on the marsh mallow and give you a smile and you'll take my hand and let me start my ride on the swing again.
Will you fly me to the moon?
I want to hug you tightly along the journey. We will take off from the balcony of my room tonite when everyone else are asleep. And please drop by at the rainbow because I want to touch the colors of the rainbow, and I want to climb up to the peak of the rainbow and slide down, I will see you at the end of the slide trying to catch me so that I will not fall down. I will ask the stars to let us make a wish upon them. Stars will not lie to us because they will be at where they are forever. I was told not to trust the meteors because meteors are just like those flirtatious guy that come and go. But wishes upon the stars are promising.
And I still remember how you said you'd rather be the stars on the sky for me. Stars are forever there, at the same position, even the sailors trusted stars for direction. Just like your love for me. And I still remember how you convince me that you will be the brightest star that will shine on me. Be there for me in ups and downs of life. Thank you for the promises. If there's any meteor in my life, it will not affect your love for me. You will always be there. Be there for me. I will not be neglected.
Let's fly to the moon tonite.

2 comments:

davy said...

i wil b ur star always & forever
love davy

ShuJuan said...

yeah u got ur star on ur wrist ald, and it will be there till forever~cheer~love bb